|A Walk Around Taplow||Home||Large map|
Junction of Hill Farm Road and Hitcham Road
Photograph taken 2002-05-27
Church Cottages. Row of cottages built from sandy-coloured bricks with decoration in red brick. Diamond-leaded windows. Date AD 1853 set into wall in red brick. Gardens with grass and low shrubs.
All images are © Andrew Findlay 2002-2007 and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.
Maps are derived from OpenStreetMap data, licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 2.0 licence.